› Over 45 PE soccer skill ideas, drills, ball work and games, and 6 X weekly pre-planned lessons to develop your classes’ sport skills...The Elementary grades 3-6 Soccer pack has everything you need to teach!
WHY DO I NEED THIS SOCCER PACK?
If you want to take your P.E lessons to the next level, this soccer sports resource is the best place to start. You’ll give your students a fantastic opportunity to develop with soccer and sporting ability – and turn the simple game into an engaging and exciting sport class. You don't need to know it all about soccer, you just need these easy-to-teach, tried and tested lesson ideas:
1. Over 45 of the best soccer plans
You'll be so confident and fully equipped with these amazingly straight-forward to teach activities:
• Warm-up games › Simple games to get your lesson kick-started
• Ball work plans › Specific skills to work on in pairs
• Drills › Different game situations to progress the skills
• Modified games › Adapted team games using the skills
• Skill stations › Individual skill/task stations to rotate around
• Relays › Competitive (and/or) practice tasks to complete as a team
2. 6 X hour-long lesson plans
There's so much content here for you to pick and choose from, taking away all that stressful planning time for PE! If you need a guide, we've put together 6 structured sessions (put together from the activities) as an example for you to use straight away.
You'll also receive an assessment sheet with the grading rationale - Each skill element is clearly defined with a straightforward grading system. Each ability level is determined by the control of the ball and technical parts of the skill.
››› This pack is PERFECT for you if you want to build your practical knowledge and create an opportunity for you kids to grow and develop, whether it be in the sports hall or out on the field! We've done all the hard work so you don't have to, and your class will get so excited for their next PE lesson each week.